View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
(female)

tanasmom HB Usertanasmom HB Usertanasmom HB User
Question Brain Fog and Memory problems

Today was a very hard day. I had such a lapse in memory that it not only embarrassed me, it scared me. A girl I know was pregnant and just had a baby a couple weeks ago. I saw her at a baby shower today and I asked her when her baby was due...even though I had seen and commented on all her baby's pictures on facebook recently. Once she told me that she had already had the baby, my memory rushed back to me and I was sooooo embarrassed. I seriously had completely forgotten. I went back to the bathroom and cried. It scares me to be so confused and forgetful. I get confused over what I have actually done and what I only thought about doing. I can't do math. I can't remember my shopping lists. I can't find the right words when talking with people and nothing ever comes out like I want it to. I stumble over words when reading stories to the kids. I can't even remember what I did yesterday sometimes. I guess they call it Brain Fog but it really scares me. And it makes me feel really stupid and out of control. My mind was so quick before but now I feel like I am sludging through a thick mud in my mind. Do any of you have this problem? If so, what did you do about it? Thanks

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: tanasmom
catkaru (09-23-2012), xSky (09-23-2012)