View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
(female)

bobbi416 HB Userbobbi416 HB User
Angry When end stage PC PT has turned jaundice

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I have been struggling with the fact that my younger sister and best friend has end stage PC. I have been with her from the beginning. I went to see her on Sunday and she was totally yellow. I just saw her last month, so this was a shock. I know that she doesn't have much time can anyone please tell me how much. I'm so sick of offside answers from doctors and nurses. I'm sorry for being so blunt, but this is part of who I am. I live in the real world and all I want is a straight answer.
We have been through so much in the past 1 1/2 yrs. and I guess you can tell I'm bitter, angry, and fustrated. Not to mention very scarred. You see I really don't have anyone I can talk to that can even begin to understand how I am feeling. Except for my sister, I can't talk to her because she is dealing with enough and I don't want her worrying about me and how I am going to deal with my loss.
So I guess it was good carma that I found this site today. So can anyone telling me what to expect in the next few weeks or days?