View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:54 PM   #3
(female)

bobbi416 HB Userbobbi416 HB User
Re: When end stage PC PT has turned jaundice

TY LadyBud,
For such a quick reply, I know that I didn't give you much to go on. My mind has been racing all day. My Sis is only 53 and back in May she saw her Dr.s for the last time. There was nothing more they could do. She had 13 tumors in her liver ranging from 3 to 13 cm.
4 in her right lung and 3 in her left. Her pain management doc. was the only one to tell me that she had 4 mos at best, with a tear in his eye. She is not eating well because it gives her pain. She nibbles on fruit and what I call junk food. Occasionally a healthy meal when someone is willing to cook for her. She has lost 12 lbs in a month. She set up hospice a week ago to help her with her medications because she wasn't taking them the way she should have been. Her pain is constant, and she will fall asleep in the middle of a conversation.
I just feel so helpless and hopeless. I will be alone, my mom just passed this past Oct.
which was really hard and now I'm loosing my sister. We've always been very close, I'm 11 mos older than her. It's just not fair. TY for being here. Your a God send.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: bobbi416
Bercy (10-09-2012), biochemist (10-04-2012)