Thread: Eminating Evil
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Eminating Evil

I don't know why you are bothering about what people think of you and what they say, because the biggest critic and put-downer in your life is you. As long as you hate yourself so much, you will never to even consider that other people may not hate you. Any comment or insult you hear from people is nothing compared to how you insult yourself. I don't think it is "evil" that you give off, it is a self-hatred so deep that nobody can even attempt to get past it. In this whole universe, there is one person we should be able to count on to like us and have our back, and that is our own self. Get some help to get to the bottom of why you think you are so different, and how to deal with it. I wish i could offer more, but you have a lot of work to do, unless you have a deep seated ambition to be that mad cat-lady who never comes out of her house. Sera

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
MissJealousy (09-25-2012)