View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User
Re: Falling for the wrong person - but can't let her go just yet

Interestingly, one of my friends is in a relationship with a "professional" woman. To be honest, it's been a very difficult relationship. She keeps promising to stop "working" but won't, she expects him to give her money (LOTS of money) because, of course, she's a "working woman" and she expects money for sex. She insists he remain completely faithful to her, goes through his phone and his computer and gives him a hard time if he even talks to another woman...yet, she keeps "working". He's even ended up in jail because she promised to stop and he keeps finding her ads online, advertising her skill and asking for clients, so they fight and they've gotten physical.

I don't know if any of this info helps you, but chances are this woman you're seeing either doesn't see you as more than a client, or she's worried you may try to get her to stop "working". She can't, you see, because if she does she'll be destitute (I presume there's some compelling reason why she doesn't get a "straight" job or even work in a strip club). Plus, from what my friend tells me, his woman couldn't even begin to make the kind of money she makes from being a "professional" and therefore doesn't want to give it up.

Just some thoughts...and I'd advise you to think very hard about if you can accept this woman having lots of sex with strange men for money, and whether or not you'd ever try to get her to stop.

Last edited by CadenceA; 09-25-2012 at 05:54 PM.