View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
(female)

GinaP2 HB User
Re: Unexplained Right Flank pain!

Hi There, I am having a similar issue. About a month ago, I started to get a pain in my right flank, nausea and vomiting accompanied it. I've been to the emergency department at the hospital a number of times now and for many follow ups. They have tested urine, blood, done xrays and ultrasounds to no avail. They prescribed anti inflammatories and anti biotics as they though it was a kidney infection. I have since finished the medication and still have had no improvement. There are some days when the pain isn't so bad and I have an appetite but for the majority it is quite painful and I have no appetite. I've lost quite a bit of weight due to this as well. I have recently got a new family doctor and will be seeing him in a couple of weeks, so I am hoping he will be of some assistance. But no one seems to know what is going on. It is very painful and uncomfortable so I am hoping to figure something out soon. If you have any information to provide it would be appreciated, also if I find out anything further I will advise.
Thank you