View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: come&go bad shoulder/arm pain

I'm curious, have you ever had your TMJ evaulated? It could have been impacted by your accident as well as your neck.

If your jaw was thrown out of alignment, it could be impacting your headaches as well. TMJ is also neck related. When it is out it can impact your body alignment and poor body alignment can impact the TMJ. I've found that when my TMJ is out of whack that it makes my shoulder worse as well. My PT for TMJD spends a lot of time on my neck and shoulders. There is a sticky at the top of the TMJ board with a list of many of the most common TMJD symptoms that you may find interesting. I know when they did my scans, they said it is only a matter of time until arthritis develops in my jaw.