View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #8
(female)

Ilovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB User
Re: Not sure what's wrong with me

It is both anxiety and panic....Kind of a carbon copy of what happened to me...I, too, was having stress in my life from a child...I thought I was having a heart attack...Gave false reading in the ER...They put me in Intensive Care until I had a complete stress test....Did a blue light special before that...Scared the devil out of me...

That day I learned what panic and worry can do to you...I, too, went onto mind altering medication...Lorazepam and Valium were used on me...But, this was something that I had to learn to fight...I could not disappear into the fog of happy drugs and stay...I had to face the facts of life and accept the things that I cannot change...It was only when I was able to do this that I could move on and throw the pills away....

Even now after all these years I still use a 25 mg. of Zoloft...My doctor never wanted me completely off it...He said this small dosage helps make me think that I can do anything that I want to...And I guess it does...

Good luck dwellhay...Take care...ILD....