View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: I really think I am done this time...

I think in your last post, I asked you whether there would come a point that you'd finally get fed up enough to leave him. I don't remember what you said but I think at that time you still weren't quite ready to leave yet. But I'm glad to see that you have really given it some thought and realized he is not good for you. I know it's been a tough road for you but it's very encouraging to see that you have opened your eyes in this situation and made the right choice because it is the one that will benefit you in the long run.

Please make sure you take some time this time between relationships to regain your independence back. You will feel so much better about yourself and confidence is what you will gain from this time alone. I know you can do this! I totally believe in your ability to make it on your own without some loser guy who would rather play lame video games than spend time with you. You're going to be ok, now that you have made the right choice!