View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #14
Facilitator
(male)

Apollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB UserApollo123 HB User
Re: Oral question. Giving fellatio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenie View Post
Hello Apolo123, thank you.

The test I took after 16 days was HIV test (recombinant antigens GP41(ENV) and P24(GAG) for HIV-1 and GP36(ENV) for HIV-2). I read the P24 can detect an early infection from around 10 days, is it true?

No thats not true. Your are looking at 20 days earliest, certainly not at 10 days.

I'm trying to calm down, but the person I hanged up with I would say it's in a high risk group due some circumstance I think think it's needed to mention.

They are incorrect. Its been proved over 30 years that at best, its therorectical but take into account the billions of oral exposures every day, if it was a risk HIV experts would tell us, as it is they conclude its not a risk.

And I have this "bad habit" of using tooth sticks to clean my teeth that is worrying, cause everytime I use I injure my mouth/gum.
Still not a risk, they dont go deep enough to get into your blood stream.

"Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent".