View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
(female)

nat684 HB User
EXTREME Deja vu sensation

Hi, I have been trying to get an accurate description on the sensations that have been pouncing on me the past week or so. I have had panic attacks in the past, but this is different... because I'm not panicking. In fact, sometimes I giggle- followed by nausea and feeling like I just need to lay down.

Out of nowhere, a very extreme and intense feeling of Deja vu overcomes me- a roller coaster rush of adrenaline and tingling, mostly in my upper body, are the physical symptoms, but it's the deja vu 'visions' that are so perplexing and 'real'... I get so, so close to making the connection of what I'm feeling and the 'dream vision', so I can get back to reality, but I never do. It slips away, and now I'm nauseous, disoriented, tired.. and scared.

My daughter (23) and I (48) have had Lyme a few years ago. She has been having strange 'numbness' and migraine symptoms for a few years now. Her MRI's are good- no tumors, and migraine meds are helping. She says she has had crazy Deja vu also, but she says they are just a little weird, not intense. Could Lyme have something to do with this?

My GP says that I am only the second person in thirty years of practice to brought this to his attention, and he does not have an answer for me- yet.

My therapist has never heard this from any of her patients

Thanks

Natalia

Last edited by nat684; 10-01-2012 at 05:35 PM.