Thread: Depression?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
Re: Depression?

hi there welcome to the board and first let me say please don't apologize!! its what it is here for. To vent, talk, whatever. I have problems with depression and it sounds like me you are having a bit of it as well. Not sure of your age there may be some hormones playing in there too.

and about your parents, is there one that your closer to than the other? maybe you could try talking to that one? Don't be embarrassed please. Its a chemical thing in the brain. You might just need to go see someone, get evaluated and maybe everything is fine (I'm no dr.).

Do you have a part time job? That may help, keeping busy helps. Or even volunteering. My son did some volunteer work w/ the rescue squad, hated hated the idea of it at first, fought me tooth and nail I'm telling ya. But once
he got into it he LOVED it. Stayed with it for 4 yrs. He also did volunteer work at a local hospital one summer before that. didn't like that as much to be honest.

Let me know what you decide to do, ok? Cathy

The following user gives a hug of support to noevr:
Phoenix (10-02-2012)