View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
(female)

fuzzykitten HB User
Re: Post op frustration

Thank you for your support and advice. I am feeling much more positive today. I think it just helps sometimes to be able to put your feelings out there to people who understand and won't judge. I agree people who haven't experienced anything like this find it hard to understand. It is hard on loved ones to do all the housework, work and then listen to me complain having to do nothing all day!

As you say it is only temporary and I should be back to doing the things I love some day soon. I should be freed from my cast next week - which is exciting but sounds like the beginning rather than the end of the recovery process. I am scared to think how little movement and muscle strength I will have after 6 weeks of being in a cast with very minimal weight bearing!

So sorry to hear you have had such a rough time. I am amazed you can remain so positive after all that! Is there still hope for improvement or are you left with making do with how things are now?

I hope things do get better for you. Once again thanks for your infectious positivity! I hope all goes well for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to fuzzykitten For This Useful Post:
twohands (10-03-2012)