View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
Titchou Titchou is offline
Facilitator
(female)
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 15,551
Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: What is the science behind Pap Smear screening guidelines?

From statistics I have read, about 70% of cervical cancer world wide is caused by HPV. The remaining 30% is caused by other things. I think it behooves one to determine which group you may be in.