View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
(female)

Brookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB UserBrookietrip HB User
Re: Anyone else had this happen?

It's always good to get new things checked out but I would say it's the fibro... I definitely have the same problem; although not today. I am in a flare right now but not with dizziness. I feel for you! It could be your sinuses? Maybe because of the weather changes? I have been avoiding it but I think I need to go try to shave my legs despite this awful pain because the itching is outweighing the pain and I am giving myself bruises I hope you figure it out. We tend to throw everything in the fibro basket just because we have it but if it goes on too long and becomes really bothersome I would get checked just for piece of mind, but fibro turned me into a bit of a hypochondriac for awhile... Now I wait it out to see if it goes away. I have had dizziness for over a year now, it started when I was pregnant with baby #3 and I chalked it up to hormones... My baby is 7 months old and I still have it so now I chalk it up to fibro but I see a neurologist the 25th so we will see what he says... Let me know if it subsides if you get back into a different sleep pattern or if your neck pain changes