View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

twohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB Usertwohands HB User
Re: The Accessory Navicular strikes back.

Hachee,

A big cyber **hug** for you!

Welcome to the boards, and so sorry you're dealing with so much pain and frustration caused by your doctors.

The pain you're experiencing is very real, and I think every one of us on this board will agree with that. It's very unfortunate that those around us as well as medical professionals can be so dismissive of the real pain we are feeling and being so limited by.

Something I've learned along the road of dealing with a number of medical issues is that you often have to be assertive in getting the help you need. Also, not every doctor out there will be a good fit for you, so sometimes you need to try two or three on for size before you find the right one. Don't feel bad about visiting more than one with the same complaint as this will just help you find the right person to help you the best way possible.

I really hope the podiatrist you're seeing on Monday will be a good fit for you, and if not, I encourage you to keep searching - you've been in pain for far too long and it's time to get some relief.

The Following User Says Thank You to twohands For This Useful Post:
Hachee (10-04-2012)