Thread: need support
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Wendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB UserWendy88 HB User
re: need support

Hi Grant me! Agh I just wrote this whole thing to you and I deleted it!
Good for u for trying. One of these times it will stick and you'll be able to go without for longer. It's not easy.
I had a two day binge a few days ago during what should have been a wedding anniversary ... I was so upset and I purposely decided to isolate myself and use.
But what stopped me from going further with it was the clarity I got when I was without pills for 17 days. I felt so good. Even my depression was so much better. When I'm on pills, it obviously gets worse. I was so scared that I'd go back into that awful headspace , that I just stopped and went back to watching my intake. I have too much to lose.

But even though that sounds good and all, I feel something building in me. I want to go party my butt off. I'm not a big drinker, but I wanna go out and tie one on. Don't know. I gotta watch it, and this party mood I can feel.
Maybe I'll post a thread.....
Sorry if I have spell g errors. I'm not gonna check cause I'm scared I'll erase this too.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Wendy88
Grantmetheseren (10-05-2012), Phoenix (10-13-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy88 For This Useful Post:
Phoenix (10-13-2012)