View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
Re: Acid reflux or something else?

hi I've been dealing with something very similiar for about a year now I guess. Been to different drs and now I'm going to a chines med dr. (Thank God) and she suggested I go on a gluten-free diet. after reading up I have all the symptoms and it sounds like yall have them too. fatigue is one of them, diarrhea then normal or constipation. nausea, reflux, migraines, rashes, lethargic after eating.

So I've been on the special diet about 1 1/2 months, its hard and expensive, I still think some stuff is slipping thru but I'm trying, my major problem is the nausea, fatigue, diarrhea. I still don't have the energy to get in there and start cooking GF stuff so I'm buying stuff that is. almost did it today but then got a migraine. But I'm having more good days than bad.

Oh yeah I'm also getting acupuncture and chinese meds from the dr. I'l try ANYTHING at this point. No one else knows what it is.

Good luck and hope my info has helped you some. Cathy

The Following User Says Thank You to noevr For This Useful Post:
glove9298 (10-04-2012)