Thread: foot drop?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:38 PM   #35
(female)

LucyBee210 HB UserLucyBee210 HB User
Re: foot drop?

As for the swelling I can only assume it's from the fracture because before I broke the bone and was only dealing with the numbness and drop foot my foot was not swollen at all.

As for my ace bandage invention, went to my sister's today and she tried everything under the sun to try to figure out some invention to get the foot held up without that

awful brace. We had a good laugh. I am pretty sure I'll be returning this 'new exchanged" one because it's almost impossible to get the shoe and brace on with the new design of this thing.

I wish I could find a Medicare Advantage Plan that's a PPO. So far so good on Florida with the advantage plans.. Possibly in a few years there will be some major changes but so far for next year we're still ok with even better benefits.. Go figure. Florida is a highly populated retirement state with lots of seniors but I do expect changes.. I do not like the HMO and the only PPO I can get on is the new BC/BS Advantage plan but there are some things I don't like about it.. I just don't know what to do yet.

My Lortab is 7.5 mgs.. I called this morning for a refill and kept my fingers crossed. Naturally she said she had to check with him and thank goodness he refilled it ... !! Now I can rest easy for awhile and use them only when necessary to stretch it out.

Last edited by moderator2; 10-05-2012 at 06:57 PM.