View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
(female)

debnz HB Userdebnz HB User
Doc tell me that I have carpal tunnel in hands and legs?

I have heard of carpal Tunnel in the hands, but in the legs/feet as well? I am PV(polycythemia vera) blood condition suffer where my blood makes too much red blood cells, I also have Copd , suffering from some sort of neuropathy problem which I'm not sure of what it is. I am taking High blood pressure pill, I suffer from chronic migraines, I seen a Neuro doc and he told that I have some sort of nervon, did really get that? At the moment, My gp put me back on gabapentin, they took me of it about 3 weeks ago as they thought it wasn't doing anything for me, but now its clearly it was, I have fluid built up in my legs/ankles and my fingers/nails feel like someone has plyers squeezing the **** out of them., my hands hurt even when i type this, I am too young to have all these problem, as I on 43, in a few more days i'll celebrate my 44 birthday, I feel like i'm 144. If someone can help to understand what is going on or give me some info I would appreciate it. thanks so much for taking the time to read my message, and hope that in reading it, you might be able to help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb