View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
(female)

corrielancaster HB User
Red face please help me, extremely worried, don't know what to do or think..

First and foremost, i would like to apologize if i ramble or may seem absolutely ridiculous but i am extremely worried, i have been stressing over this situation for 1 week now, and each day gets harder and harder, I can't concentrate in class and I've failed 2 of the 3 tests i had this week, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. now, here's the entire situation. i am a virgin, i've never had sex before, I'm 16 years old and before september 7th 2012 i had never let a guy touch me or see me naked. so, on september 7th me and my boyfriend were getting close at his house and i felt like i was ready to take it to the next step, and start with the preliminaries. he was touching me down there but i felt pain when he would try and insert his finger even just a bit so he stopped and was basically just "rubbing" and moving in a way to turn on but not actually fingering, although we had touched each other before hand , like he was erect which meant he had pre ejaculated and he had touched himself before touching me..now at first i got so scared when i realized what had happened, i researched that pre ejaculate contains traces of sperm and can cause a pregnancy, and since he had touched my vagina afterwards with his hands containing the pre ejaculate even though he didn't insert all the way, i have been so so afraid of a possible pregnancy since .. and to make matters worse, i am one week late for my period, and each day that goes by without any sign of my period drives me absolutely insane, I'm shaking and i don't know what to do, i can't calm down, i can't be pregnant i just can't be, I've talked about this with a friend and she had told me that it is possible to be pregnant even without intercourse as the pre ejaculate still may have entered your vagina and all, i wanted some confirmations if i should be worried or not, if i may be pregnant, anything.. and just one more detail, i don't know if this is important or not, but my last period , that came on september 1st 2012 was about a week earlier than usual, as it should have came on the 9th..i guessed it was because i was stressed re started school and all , i don't know .. but we had our moment the day after i finished my period..so now i don't know if i should be a week late, since based on my last period i was early, or i wait until when my period usually comes at ... anyways please any help would be really appreciated ..

The following user gives a hug of support to corrielancaster:
Lucyclarck (10-14-2012)