View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
(female)

lelou HB User
Concerned about Liver Spots

Hi All,

I'm new to this site, so please Bare with me,
I had an ultra scan a few weeks back, because i was getting a lot of pain in my abdomen area & the right side of my rib cage & right lower back pain, they found i had 3 spots on my liver, I'm not sure what to think of this, they have requested that i have another ultrasound preformed in 6mnts time to see if they have gone or spread, my GP said there is nothing to worry about, but I'm a terrible worry wort & I'm scared to death really, Only because in Jan 2011 after getting abdominal pains, i had to have an MRI scan & a biopsy of my uterus/womb, they found something suspicious on the lining of my womb & said i needed a full abdominal Hysterectomy, which was preformed & a month after i went to receive the pathology results which stated i had stage 1, Grade 1, Endometrial Carcinoma on the lining of my womb, they said it had all been removed & i wouldn't need any follow up appointments, don't get me wrong i was so greatful they found it early on & felt so relieved, but was only 45yrs old when i had my hysterectomy & i really felt sad that it had to be preformed, they said i had no choice in the matter, but now they have found these 3 Liver spots I'm worrying it may be somthing Sinister! I am still getting pain under my rib cage & chronic back pain, I'm also a type 2 diabetic & take metformin 3 times daily, & on simvastatin for a high cholesterol, & recently been diagnosed with cellulitis & take water tablets currently for swelling of legs & Ankles which I've had for many years, am i worrying over nothing about these Liver spots? any help would be Grateful

Thank you.