Thread: Is it herpes??
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
(male)

Ouch127 HB User
Is it herpes??

Ok so recently I had a itch at the start of my but crack where my tail bone is. I itched it a lot and now I have some red bumps on one side of my butt cheek right beside my tailbone. I am only 16 years old. Although I did recurve oral sex from a girl with no cold sores 3 years prior to this. There is one patch of ichy bumps and then one single ichy bump about a inch away from the patch. Their Isent really and discharge but I squeezed the one single one very hard and clear fluid came out of it. I have no fever at all. But have a swillen lymph node in my pubic region. The doctor saw the lymph node and put me on antibiotics. It seems that the antibiotics are healing it very quickly. The doctor did not see the red bumps. I have not noticed any other symptoms besides the lymph node. It is right now turning into scabs in the patch but the one a inch away is not a scab yet. Btw I also kissed the girl a lot but got nothing like this on my lips. The bumps aren't very elevated. And I have a bad habit of wearing underweare more then once but I shower every morning