View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
(female)

Dandelion1291 HB User
How likely am I to have loose skin?

I'm only 21 years old but I'm worried about having loose skin after I reach my goal. I started at 235lbs in September of last year and as of last month I was 170lbs. The reason I'm worried is because I've lost the weight in an unhealthy manor (unintentional).

I've lost 65 pounds since September of last year. It's been up and down with how much I lose a month... the first month I lost 20lbs then it stayed under 5lbs a month up until May of this year where I lost 6lbs, 7lbs the next month, 12lbs after that, and 15lbs last month.

I was having issues with my gallbladder (gallstones and it wasn't functioning properly) so I was having a hard time eating anything. Now that it's removed I still have the same problem. This includes healthy foods. I also can't eat anything more than a small child would. So I know I'm not getting all the vitamins, protein, or anything else I need like that. I do walk for two or three hours a week and I'm in the process of getting my *** up and walking or working out more often.

I don't really have a goal weight, just an idea in my head of what I want my body to look like but for the purposes of this question we'll say 130lbs to 140lbs. That'd be about 100lb weight loss. Considering my age, as well as the circumstances to my weight loss, any guesses at how likely I am to have loose skin?