View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:49 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Longworry HB User
Re: Confused and worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedabthiv View Post
HIV from oral sex is very very rare. Also there has to be an open sore to pass the virus. Even though it is very very hard to get by then too. There has not any documented case reported for HIV by oral sex.
Mouth has lots of different proteins, for those HIV cant exist in mouth. SO YOY SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED AT ALL.

There is a full of wrong in-formations in internet. I can simply give you one example: From 2004 CDC changed their HIV testing guidelines from 6 months to 3 months, but several sources in internet says 6 months and even more testing.
So it is upto you, whom you believe. But one thing mate you cant get HIV from oral sex.
Okay well I made sure not to have cuts on my mouth and I didn't have a cut on my penis either. Their was no edjaculation in my mouth. But what's strange is the first time I had a pain kind of mild burning sensation from my first oral sex encounter. It went away within a week but I don't know if that can make a difference? Would it? Would I still be safe from HIV?