10-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Join Date: May 2012
- it provides info when my Dr does not have time to do so.
- It brings new researches to my knowledge when my health care provider is unaware of.
- It gives moral support.
- wonderful people out there with their experience to share, points which even medical books ignore.
- knowledgeable bunch. surprising, boarders research and know so much about terms,tests,signs,symptoms etc.
- its free.
- the idea is marvelous, when health care providers are minting money and don't have time to explain let patients guide each other, let the people who have time to donate help people who are in need of right information to protect their health.
- Thanks to HB.