Thread: foot drop?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:39 AM   #36
(female)

katrae HB User
Re: foot drop?

Good morning Lucy. It was a crazy weekend, still recovering. On top of it all, pulled a muscle in my lower back carrying a heavy flower pot into the house for the winter. When will I ever learn. Still suffering.

How is it going with the brace situation? Anything new going on? My walking was at it's worst this weekend. Another upsetting situation. Hated for all our friends to see me this way. Thank goodness I had no falling episodes. Thinking a lot was due to being overly tired, and some new tennis shoes I had on.

Found out the local senior center, and the library will have people in next week to help figure out a new insurance plan for next year. Still think it won't be as good as the BC/BS Advantage plan I've had for a few years. Read where many seniors will still have their Advantage plans and even with better benefits, as you mentioned. Don't know WHY my area had to be in their dang "test group". One thing is for sure, there's no way Medicare can go on as we know it and still take care of the huge Boomer generation coming in.