Thread: new without dx
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:48 AM   #1
(female)

bino12 HB User
new without dx

hi
this is quite lengthy,my symptoms started about 8 yrs ago,i remember pain in 1 eyewith movement as well as weakness in legs,tremor in hand,and bladder control problems,etc.a yr later dx with fibromyalgia,,through the yrs had loss of vision 1 eye,graying of vision,had mri in 2005 and 2008 nothing showed,blamed fibro..i also have ibs...last nov had bad dizzy spell,couldnt move without everything spinning,muscle spasm.then in march started new attack that lasted 3 months..no control of bladder at all,spasms,weakness in legs,ibs and terrible facial pain in temples and face..insisted on seeing neuro again,even though my dr didnt want me to,he said he didnt know what was wrong,but probably not fibro causing smp,but doubts ms,he did say slight weakness on left side.and hyper reflex which i always had.now my left arm and 2 fingers feel weak,,,anyway i know there is more symptoms just cant think right now. am going saturday for anothe mri.hope something shows,i know i sound crazy...any feedback or thoughts about all this ,,appreciate it
oh and have had what i can only discribe as attacks thru the years,sometimes a yr or yr and 1/2 apart..just feel i need to know what is going on..neuro said i might just be one of those people who never know whats wrong with them,,can't accept that...i need dr.house..lol