View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
(female)

weaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB Userweaver02 HB User
Re: Stepchild problems

The husband should be responsible for his daughter, he is the one that needs to talk to her. He feels guilty for not being a part of Her life so, now he's ignoring her bad behaviors. You need to sit down and talk to him about the situation, he needs to listen to your concerns. She got treated badly by her mother and now she's treating others badly because of that. I believe that she needs to see a therapist. I would not put up with her hitting your son. I would definitely leave the house. I would not stay in that situation, it's bad for the both of you. Maybe leaving for awhile might get your husband to see how bad it's getting. You should not be taking the emotional abuse. It makes me think if it was was really that bad at her moms. Maybe she didn't get her way there so she wanted to leave and found a opportunity to do so. Well I hope things get better for you. You got to stand your ground or nothing will change.

Hysterectomy
Appendectomy
Cholecystectomy
Sinus surgery
Tonsillectomy