View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
(female)

Engel87 HB User
Am I wanting to fight or was he wrong?

Hey people. first of all I want to thank you for reading this and for the feedback. It is much appreciated.

So, I've been in a relationship for 4 years. We are way too different but somehow managed to overpass those differences and got along.. However, we've been having constant fights over the last year. These were intense and almost every day. I was hurt a lot and he got ****** almost every day. I guess I fell out of love and I told him how I felt, that I wasn't in love anymore but still cared for him. He was shocked but a few days later told me something really immature "Well, if you don't love me, I don't love you either"- As if that were something I'd chose!? Whatever. Talking to him about that would've gotten us into another fight so I kept quiet.

So we decided to keep on dating because we still care for each other and got really used to one another, I mean, it's been 4 years!

He traveled abroad for work some 3 weeks ago and he's staying a month more. We would only e-mail each other at night and have talked twice via Facetime through the ipod I bought for him for his bday. Now, he's the kind of guy who doesn't like to talk all the time but does this "for me". So that's a plus.

He says he misses me and all that jazz, but he got a new blackberry phone and posted his pin on his facebook status. He didn't send me a private message or e-mail with his phone nor pin. Somehow I feel I am not important to him anymore. If this had been the other way around, I would've texted him and let him know, knowing we don't speak regularly. So I told him how I felt and he called me a crazy woman. He said he wasn't going to tell me these kind of things, that I could check them out on his facebook page. That if by the end of the day I didn't see them he would email them. Still, I feel he wanted to let everyone know and didn't care if I found out or not. If you're in a relationship, wouldn't you tell your partner the good news first?! This also happened when he got into a conference and was going to fly to Indonesia, he wrote it down on his facebook page and I found out like that.

So is he wrong or am I over reacting?