View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
(female)

CoughingStudent HB User
Blurred Vision at Night

Hi,

I am near sighted and wear glasses or contacts throughout the day and can see fine. I sometimes get really irritated eyes from my contacts but, other than that, have no major vision problems. I use eye drop regurally, both when I'm wearing my contacts and when they are out.

However, I have been getting very blurry vision at night. Not just with seeing far away, but also with reading (I can normally read just fine without even having to wear my glasses). When I say blurry I mean it is quite bad; I really can't concentrate on what I am reading and definately would not feel safe driving like this. I basically have to squint to even make out anything I am trying to see.

This only happens on some nights, which is what I find odd. I has happened the past 2 nights and I have not worn my contacts since 3 days ago, so I don't think they are what's causing the problem. This normally starts to happen around 10 at night and just gets worse as the night goes on. It is normally completely gone (or significantly better) in the morning. Any ideas of what this could be and how I could fix it?