View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #7
(female)

fresnogirl HB Userfresnogirl HB User
Re: lab results, but still have symptoms :(

gabriella777,

you have been an inspiration in the last two days for me. my first endo will not prescribe meds to treat my symptoms so ive gone another route to get a second opinion from another endocrinologist. i know every person is different but did u try any other med other than Armour? I want to be able to find the right hormone replacement for me and ive read mixed reviews regarding Armour and Synthroid or Levothyroxine. Have your symptoms alleviated? My symptom that bothers me the most is the extreme fatigue and body aches. im 26 years old and an RN and i just dont have energy to do anything. ive been off work for almost four weeks now. I just need more guidance on how to deal with this disease. ive researched EVERYTHING online about it and also read A TON of forum posts from people suffering from this disease. i can tell its taken a toll on my mom whos been here for two weeks helping me get through the day as i cry in pain at times and sulk at being so fatigued. i used to be so healthy three weeks ago.