View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
(female)

Megggggg HB User
Thumbs down A stuck burp? Lower chest and back pain? Minimal relief after burping.

lately i've been getting this inconfortable and strange feeling that something is stuck in my stomach or somewhere between stomach and intestnes. somewhere under my rib. it seems like it's air, so much of it that it feels like i have swallowed a baloon. i can hear sounds of gurgling, like it was water in there. it normally starts after just a few sips of any liquid. if it starts it lasts for the whole day, gets better and worse however some days are alright. i feel like i need to burp, sometimes i do but it's not complete. sometimes i also feel slight dull pain.
any ideas what this could be? is it air stuck somewhere or something is blocked that nothing goes through? sometimes i feel so bloated i can't tell whether it's food, or liquid or air in me, just a very big amount of something. i've tried wind relief medicine, charcoal, pepermint and other stuff, i take probiotics regulary but nothing seem to work...
by the way i lookied for info about hiatal hernia and some of my symptoms mach. does it sound like it could be this?