Thread: My Stroke
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:54 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User
Re: My Stroke

My dear friend
You are so early in stroke recovery and my heart goes out to you having to go back to work. You suffered a stroke and you need time to heal. Our life changed the day we had our stroke. Everyone here will agree with you that struggling to get back to the life you once had can be a dangerous and disheartening journey. You were saved for a reason and I dont think it was so you could walk the path you are on. Please take a step back and look at how your feeling and what exactly is happening in your recovery. Maybe you are destined to do some other type of work. Maybe you are at the beginning of your new life a greater life than before. We all go through the process in our healing where all we want is our old life back. But then we come to realize that maybe thats not such a good idea. Maybe our stroke gives us the opportunity to redesign a better life for ourselves. And when we come to that decision we stand at a cross roads. Remember, choose the better path for yourself. The greater life. It doesnt have to be like the old one it needs to be a new one. You were saved for a reason, how great is that.
God Bless Mulchie