View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:36 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

goingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB User
Re: Information About TIA's Please.

G’day Moosie12,
Hope you are keeping well and are in good spirits. Mate worrying about the “BIG ONE “is not going help your cause the slightest bit, now that coming from the biggest worry wort this side of God’s green grass.
I suffered a clot in the brain stem on the 18/10/2010. I was fit as a fiddle, normal blood pressure and cholesterol. The doctors think stress was a major contributor to the stroke happening.
For about six years I carried all this worry and stress around with me 24/7. The pressure was enormous. Guess what nothing has changed, all my problems are still very real. It took me having stroke to realise that worrying just makes you sick.
I’m trying so hard to change my mind set, to the point that I’m not continually obsessing about my problem 24/7.
As far as your physical problem, adhere to the advice of your doctors, keep as fit as possible, and drink plenty of water. Hope you keep in touch ,and all the very best mate.
George

The Following User Says Thank You to goingtorun For This Useful Post:
Moosie12 (10-27-2012)