View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
(female)

Wheeze HB User
Very Short Period?

I got my period in the middle of the night Friday (Saturday morning), on time like it was supposed to be. The first day was a normal amount of bleeding, and was a very red colour and the second was light, going from red to brown and by Tuesday morning it was completely gone, no bleeding at all. I got my normal cramps on Saturday but after that no pain other than my usual headaches. I normally have periods at least 4-6 days long with the very red colour turning to brown. Since the bleeding has stopped I have felt no other symptoms - I am eating like normal, no sickness, no unusual pains. My periods have been continually getting lighter/and shorter since I started birth control (which was about 10 months ago).

I am on birth control (tri-cyclen lo) although there were two days that I forgot to take it, and I took it when I remembered. We also use condoms, although there were a few times when we did have sex without condoms. He didn't finish inside of me but I am aware that this isn't total protection.

Is there a chance I could be pregnant? I have looked it up and usually if it is pregnancy it is spotting and more of a pink or brown - the first day I bled a lot more than spotting and it was very red, although not particularly heavy. It was how my periods normally are.

I have a doctors appointment for Thursday but any peace of mind is good..

Last edited by Wheeze; 10-30-2012 at 01:21 PM.