View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Re: Fibromyalgia and Muscle Atrophy

Atrophy will set in if you let it. As far as telling that pain from FM, I don't really know the difference.

I have recently gone back after a long long absence to Yoga. Starting slow with better back yoga and yoga geared twords relieving stress. I was surprised how much I felt this in my muscles. I plan on continuing. My butt muscles are what hurt most...guess my Mom was right after all... there are days I'm nothing but a pain in the butt.

Sweetlife, I also suffer from tendonitis in both elbows. I get both Tennis and golfers elbow. The best advice I have is to always wear muscle support any time you are doing repetitive motions or heavy work. Do this from the 1st moment you do what irritates it, before the pain starts. I use one called BandIT Therapeutic Forearm Band (google it) with great results, and it's way more comfortable and effective than any others I tried.

Last edited by WoodsWalker; 11-04-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: lost my space bar,lol

The Following User Says Thank You to WoodsWalker For This Useful Post:
littlebinkib (11-04-2012)