View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
(female)

Cisssy85 HB User
Unhappy Hell pain shingles (helvetesild)

I am only 27/f with 2 kids and loving husband.. Now sufferring from shingles :-( its been a week by now.
I am so healthy and never been so sick til now. For the last few months i am complaining already bout my backache. Then last weekend it is terrible pain but still can manage it. A day after i felt the pain , i took a shower then comes out a lump that is juz tiny as pimple. Weve juz thought it is only pimple at the back of my left chest. Then 3rd day came and its already almost 5inches :-( and really hell pain :-( i went to the doctor and she told me it is shingles.. juz prescribed me ibufropen or paracetamol for the pain.. doesnt even know or sure until when it will be here :-(.. Though i have that im still working :-( but atleast will have 1week rest now.. it is bursting in oain.. like my husband told me it looks like 2nd degree burn :-( and feels fire at my back and it looks so yuckyyyy :-( i live in Norway and it seems only medicine they can prescribe is paracetamol and ibufropen :-(.. and yet still positive that it will soon heal and gone..

Last edited by Administrator; 12-01-2012 at 03:17 AM.