View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

danabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB User
Re: Swollen lymph node from allergy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatoLoco View Post
Is it common that the ear fullness and swollen lymph node would be isolated to just one side with an allergy? My ENT also told me that I have a deviated septum, and the side of my nose that is better flowing is the side that the symptoms are on. Is it possible that the symptoms are only on that side because that side of my nose inhales more air?

Do allergies generally adjust fairly quickly to new environments? I am considering moving back up north for a week or two to see if my symptoms go away if I'm not in Florida.
I had a deviated septum and it caused such havok with me that I had horrible headaches and literally could not think and my breathing was far from the best. I had it taken care of by a good ent an it made all the difference in the world, so I suggest you get another opinion and go from there. As far as moving; I do not know where you are, but from what I have read, allergies are HORRIBLE all over. People on the east and west coasts are going nuts and people who have never had allergies, are now getting them. I know of a couple of cases.