View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
(female)

Nicksmom06 HB User
New And In Need Of Help

Hi everyone,
I am brand new to the boards and in desperate need of some advice. I had surgery in April to remove my gall bladder and it opened up a whole new severity to my IBS. The attacks have gotten very bad and they bring on panic attacks. I am sick now with bronchitis and am on antibiotics. This has made everything so much worse. The panic attacks and IBS attacks are coming more frequently and they are so bad that I cannot fight them. I honestly thought that I was going to die last night. My hear races out of control, my chest and arms feel as though they are being pumped full of hot coffee or something because it tingles and feels so hot inside. I feel as though I cant breathe and I start sweating and feeling complete panic. I feel as though I am going crazy and my instinct is to run away. I am too nervous to even leave my house anymore and I am too sick to even do anything about it. The attacks are lasting a lot longer and are so much more intense. I am so scared because I feel as though I am losing all control. It seems as though nobody understands. I currently take Paxil for the depression and a low dose of lorazepam 0,5 once a day. This is no longer effective and I am so scared and worried. I cannot relax and I wake up nervous and anxious. I feel as though I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I just want it to stop/

The following user gives a hug of support to Nicksmom06:
Pat Texas (11-29-2012)