View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Fibro or Hypothyroid?

hi and welcome,
sorry to take so long. was out of town. please ask your doctor for a blood test for sjogrens too. some of your symptoms are more sjogrens than fibro. they are much alike in symptoms. but sensitivity to light and eye pain got my attention. also the near the bone pain. it's sorta treatable. i don't take meds for fibro or the immunosuppressants for sjogrens. my body does not like them.
hope you get some answers soon. till then remember to breath deep and slow when it hurts. take hot baths, exercise a bit every day, eat healthy, and most of all be kind to your body.
peace,
bluelakelady
ps. forgot to say i also have thyroid issues. i go up, i go down, up, down. always changing mg's on my med. i can tell when it's off. i keep 2 different mgs in my med drawer. i have the hang of it now. giggle.

Last edited by bluelakelady; 11-07-2012 at 07:25 AM.