View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
(male)

Swpplfasho HB User
20 year old with erection issues

Hi I'm 20 years old and having trouble getting and maintaining erections! About 3 weeks ago I started having issues getting an erection whether it be during sex or when I masterbate.. I have tried twice to get one while having sex and both times have failed (I'm gay and a bottom) when I normally am rock hard after a second of making out and touching.. After the 2nd time I tried materbating and I got an erection but it was nowhere near as hard as it normally gets, it took way more effort than I'm used too, and went limp as soon as I took my hand off.. So I tried again and pretty much forced myself to finish and after I felt minor discomfort for maybe about 30 mins and it wasn't like burning or anything it just felt weird.. Another thing I noticed is that I feel like I have to pee way more often then I usually do I don't know if that means anything.. I have a doctors appt this week but I've just been really stressing about this and I don't really know what to say to my doctor cause I've never really had issues like this before'