View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

BusyFamFitness HB User
Re: Working out 2 days a week, need help with a routine

Hey Joshb12

I would really try to do shorter workouts 5-6 days a week. 10 Minute Trainer with Tony Horton is GREAT. It is five 10 Minute Workouts that can be done at home. You can wake up 15-20 minutes earlier each day or go to bed a few minutes later and get in a great short workout. Best thing is if you have more time you can stack the workouts. It will get your blood moving, boost your energy and keep you on track while you have this busy schedule. It will also save you some money as you don't have to go to the gym or buy any weights. It comes with a resistance band and it gives you Cardio, Lower Body, Total Body, Yoga, and a killer Ab workout.

Hope that is helpful! All you have to do is push play every day!

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshb12 View Post
I've gotten very busy lately, and going to school and working really takes a lot of my time. Each week I'm not sure how much free time I'll have whether it be 2 or 3 days.

With that being said, I'd like to find a workout program I can do for 2 days a week that I can committ to.
I've searched some online, and I haven't found an awful lot, so I was going to come on here and ask some of you folks. I know some of you on here are like me and can only do 2 good days of weights each week.

I'm just looking for help on a routine. My goals are mostly to tone and slightly build. I'm not looking to build a lot of mass. Mostly just enough for the common "beach body" term for a male.

Thank you folks for the help!