View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #5
(female)

bobbi416 HB Userbobbi416 HB User
Re: Lost Mother & Sister within a year

I just wanted to send out my appreciation to all who have replied. It's only been a little over a week since my sister passed, but I stopped crying at every little thing. Thank you all for your kind words and support. I'm sorry that we are all suffering from the loss of loved ones.

Now I am just in this funk where I have things to do and just don't feel like doing them. It's like walking around in a fog. I even have this hazy feeling in my head, where my mind just starts to drift. I can't concentrate for very long. Is this normal?

My health is not the greatest. I've had high blood pressure for years, but it is now out of control, to the point that I now have stage 2 CKD (chronic kidney disease). I think that all of this Anxiety is just adding fuel to the fire.

I find myself obsessing about my health since my family health record is not so good! Has anyone else done this?

I fear that when all the docs are done with all there testing, I'm going to hear those terrifying words my Mother and Sister heard. This is a horrible place to be. Living in fear.

But I do have some really good news, I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! YEAH IT"S A BOY Talk about bitter sweet.
So I guess life just goes on.
Bobbi