Thread: PCOS weirdness
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
(female)

ShellBell17 HB User
Unhappy PCOS weirdness

Hi, everyone! I was diagnosed with PCOS in my early teens and I'm twenty now. So I've kinda of gotten use to PCOS and it's crazy symptoms. BUT I do have a few questions, in the time I've had PCOS I've experienced some really weird symptoms and I'm just curious (I'm sure nothing serious is wrong) if other people with PCOS have experienced them as well.
I've experienced lower back pain, lower abdomen pain, pain when sexually aroused (not sure if this is just bad timing with the lower pain in abdomen or what), lack of sex drive, dizziness, getting really light headed, server drowsiness (have to fight to stay up), and recently I've experienced a lot of weight loss which is very weird for me because I've been trying to lose weight for years and never been able to but the weights just falling off and I don't know why. Doesn't really make sense with the PCOS and I haven't made any eating habit changes. If anyone can give any feedback would be great or let me know I'm not the only one experiencing these!!