View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #5
(female)

dreamcatcher11 HB Userdreamcatcher11 HB Userdreamcatcher11 HB User
Re: Heart palpitations, dizziness, anxiety

Red Polka Dots: Thanks so much for your reply and advice. It is good to know that I am not alone and there are people out there who can relate to what I'm going through. I am taking calcium (about 500mg) and magnesium (about 300mg) supplements daily but maybe I need to take a little more. I hope that your symptoms come to an end very soon.

Titchou: Thank you very much for tip. I am currently taking Premarin, .625x2 twice a day, so I'm not sure if the ones you mentioned will be strong enough but I plan to return to Canada soon so hoping there will be some kind of HRT that works better than what I'm currently taking.

gogo: Thanks for all the support. I, too, am keeping a record of my symptoms and looking for any patterns. And yes, the symptoms do seem to get worse around my period when estrogen is low. I hadn't thought of acupuncture but at this point I am willing to try just about anything! Certainly many regular doctors don't seem to be of much use. I'm pretty sure I know more about menopause than my gynecologist!