View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
(female)

hannahbooker HB User
5 month old not sleeping well

I have a five month old little girl, no health issues, she sleeps about three hours and then wakes every one to two hours after that at night, she sometimes will settle for an hour with the pacifier, but usually needs the bottle, she will drink up to 4 oz at a time all night long. She is strictly formula, we moved to the liquid formula because of gas issues and it works great but during the day we give her half water half formula, I wonder if in the evening we should just give her straight formula, maybe that would fill her belly longer, maybe we should quit watering it down during the day also.

she is a very happy baby and eats alot during the day, and Im assuming she is just hungry to eat that much at night, I know she is too small to cry it out, which I dont think I could handle, but will her sleep habits change as she gets older or are we just creating a monster as we always are feeding her???

My husband and I are also active and fit and we eat alot and have fast metabolisms, could she have inherited this??

any help for my little princess angel is appreciated! )