View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
(female)

Kelirae HB User
Smile New to this site

Hi guys I'm new to this site n thought I could ask people who have when through this last October I had a stroke on a cruise ship at 25 mine was due to an overdose on a medicine I was taking my whole arm went numb my face was drooping my leg was dragging I finally convinced them to let me off in the Bahamas so stuck in the Bahamas by myself my parents flew to the hospital in the Bahamas and it was confirmed I had a stroke couldn't dress myself could barely talk without drooling and walking was some what of a joke after four months of therapy I was back to running three miles a day but my arm a year later is still so frustrating I don't know where it is half the time it works its just clumsy has anyone had full gain of the arm back after a year cause doctors have basically told me what I got is probably it which is fine cause I feel I got out lucky I'm now back on the same medicine nplate for my blood disorder but am very closely watched i still get scared its gonna happen again as I imagine you all do thanks for reading