View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:21 PM   #7
(female)

klingonmummie HB User
Re: Quick Weight loss - saggy skin help?

I have 50-60 lbs to lose and I'm terrified of saggy skin, I've seen where the only way to take care of that is by surgery, which I won't be able to afford to do. I drink 8 cups of water a day, don't think I can make it to 10 but I'm hoping just the 8 will help. I'm going to try the lotion thing definitely. I wonder at what amount of weight loss that surgery would be absolutely a necessity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tana View Post
Water is the biggest thing. Like 80 or more ounces a day. Get a really good lotion, it doesn't need to be one that's labled for toning skin, any good lotion will work. I really like Dove Pro Age. Make sure you are taking your vitamins, with that much weight loss you are probably really low. And exercise when you're able (being ill right now, that might not be an option yet) stretching as in yoga, and strength training.
I've just started on my new healthy lifestyle, I Googled what to do for saggy skin, I don't want to lose all this weight just to start feeling bad about extra skin. These were the suggestions I found, so far my skin seems to be tightening as I lose weight.
Sorry your weight loss got kicked off by illness, hope you feel better very soon.