View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:54 AM   #35
(male)

mburg HB User
Re: Persistent Flank Pain on Right Side

Seems like I have the same thing as everyone else here, pain in right flank, feels like being hit when pressed on. Same nausea, etc. Hurts most in bed and can't roll over from right side to back or worse yet to left side. Had CT scans and talked to GP and Urologist as Ct located Bosniak IIF mass of 3cm, but they say it should not be causing any pain. Almost feels like a kidney stone like I had years ago, but no super severe pains. But are bad all the same and can also hurt when taking deep breaths.

Been on neuropathy meds for my legs as have nerve damage from crushing them, but that doesn't seem to help this pain. So far they either don't believe me or think chiropractor is the best thing. They won't even have me lay down and just roll over so they can feel the spasms and tightness.

At least now I know I'm not crazy now that others have the same thing. Will keep posting when I learn anything as I am having other scans MRA, MRI and lots of lab work while keeping an eye on my mass in the right kidney over the next few weekly visits and scans.

Cymbalta, Amitriptoline and Loritab hasn't helped me or anything else so far.